Translate

Friday, July 27, 2012

F.O. Friday - Getting ready

Are you participating in the Ravellenic Games 2012 ?
I am, and I'm so excited about it. 
I'm in such a cool team. Team AOK and yes we can only knit patterns from Army Of Knitters . 
I'm in the Event that's called Cast-On Trap Shoot which is all about casting on lots of projects, but not at the same time. Nope...
You have to cast on one project, knit at least 1/3 of it and then put it on hold , before you cast on another project. Great excuse to start a lot of AOK patterns :D
My plan is to see if I can get least 9 projects to 1/3.
My LYS had a sale and before I knew it *coughs* I bought a LOT of yarn.

Anyway.
Remember the CAL I was in, where I had to crochet a cow ? 
I didn't make it in time, the eyes I ordered didn't arrive until the day after the deadline, but they were worth waiting for. They look amazing.





 Say hello to the Muumuhs :



I also finished my deer from the Craftsy class, Woodland Animals I'm in.
I think she turned out fine :)


And last but not least.

Remebemr the dress I made for my daughter ? 
As promised some photos where you can see it on :) 


That's it from me this Friday. 

For more awesome F.O.'s be sure to visit Tami


Happy Friday !

6 comments:

  1. Aww your stuffies are so cute. I squeed. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :)
      Glad you liked them.

      Delete
  2. You've been busy! That dress is amazing -- and your daughter is clearly over the moon about it. Nicely done! The critters are crazy cute, too. I <3 Stacey's little animals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice word Paula. You are right, she was crazy happy when she goot the dress :)
      Yeah I love Stacey's animals too, planning of making all of them.

      Delete
  3. WOW. I've heard people talk about knitting or crocheting a dress, but you're the first one I've actually seen that's done it! It's stunning and it looks great on your daughter!

    Cute little softies too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you very much, AOK got some really beautiful designs :) I've never knitted a dress before and I'm propably going to do it again some time.

      Delete