Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New and "old" project

My 6 year old daughter is crazy in love with animals, including stuffed animals.
 I have been working on a dog for her and it's almost done.So now she's waiting...and waiting..and waiting...oh yeah and so am I, I really want to finish this dog..it's so cute!....And what are we waiting for......animaleyes...yep...You can't just go and find them in my town so I had to order them online. In the meantime here's a picture of the pieces.

I bought the pattern here : Dog, Simply Cute Crochet Pattern by Teri Crews Designs


While waiting ,I decided to start a new project. A babydress for my daughters friends babygirl since I don't have a baby myself, and  I doubt my 23 year old daughter will dress my grandson in it *laughs*,
It's just so cute and who knows..maybe my daughter will have a girl next time and then I can make it for her ;)


You can buy the pattern here

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment